The business was founded in 1920 by great grandfather Bepi and later continued by grandfather Salvatore and father Oreste. In the 1990s, with the help of his brother Mauro and mother Piera, Claudio continued the family tradition and passion for the land and wine handed down to him by his forefathers. The choice of focussing on Barbera and Timorasso is a message that tells us of the importance of quality and a stronger and stronger territory. Other vine varieties cultivated include Cortese, Freisa and Croatina, of which great satisfaction is expected. A trip to the company enables us to admire the view offered by the hills of Tortona and to taste the wines we produce in their various vintages.
Wine cultivated territory: 26,00 hectares